A full days training with the opportunity to observe mastery teaching in KS2 classrooms.
Dr Carol Tomlinson 'plan your lesson for advanced learners first and then plan how to teach up and scaffold'.
- Understand what teaching for mastery entails – the myths versus the fact!
- Recognise examples of Mastery teaching in KS2.
- Understand how the CPA (Concrete, Pictorial, Abstract) approach can be used to scaffold learning
- Know how to plan effectively to enable a range of learners to achieve against National Curriculum expectations across Mathematics
- Identify sources of resources that support children to master mathematics
£160 per person Free of charge if you have SLA time remaining PLEASE NOTE: online bookings close on the Friday before a course start date. To book a place on a course running in the same week, please email email@example.com Thank you.