EnCo’s Toolkit: Raising Attainment in Spelling Across the School
- Understand the statutory requirements and progression through the National Curriculum.
- Identify the features of good spelling provision.
- Locate suitable resources to share with staff.
- Consider how to develop home learning to support achievement in spelling.
- Develop an action plan to identify priorities to achieve whole school improvement.
- Plan a staff training to deliver key messages, ideas and resources to improve provision in your school.
Cost: £80 per person (To secure best value, we recommend schools purchase the School Improvement 5 day CPD package) PLEASE NOTE: Online bookings close on the Friday before a course start date, to book on a course running in the same week, please email email@example.com or telephone 01635 519781. Cancellation charges: up to 15 days before the date of the session – no charge. 14 days or less – 50% of the session cost, per person. No show – full cost of the session, per person.
Subject Leader Training for English Co-ordinators