Personnel 7 training is carried out over 2 sessions, It is desirable that staff attend both sessions.
Personnel 7 is the program used to record staff details in SIMS .net.
Personnel 7 session 1 will cover:-
- Adding Basic Personal Information
- Recording Employment Details
- Introduction to Teaching and West Berks Non Teaching Service Terms
- Recording Permanent & Fixed Term Contracts
- Recording WB Core Contracts
- Generation of a WB ED11 Report
- Recording WB Non Teaching Casual Contracts
It is recommended that delegates book on both sessions - session 2 is detailed separately. There is no charge for this course, however a £25 cancellation feel will be incurred for cancellations made 5 days or less before the start date of this course. If a place is available, email confirmation of your booking will be addressed to the name on the booking details. If you require any further information regarding this training please contact the Education IT support Team on 01635 519256.
School staff who have responsibility for recording staff details in SIMS .net.