SEN in SIMS
Understand how to make best use of the functionality relating to SEN in SIMS.
What you will learn
- Managing and recording details of reviews, events and provisions
- Managing students with additional education needs
- Producing the SEN reports provided in SIMS (including letters)
- Editing SEN related look up tables to provide school customisation
- Adding linked adults, agents and agencies
- Configuring the SIMS Homepage to help monitor SEN processes.
There is no charge for this course, however a £25 cancellation feel will be incurred for cancellations made 5 days or less before the start date of this course.
Reservations are bookable online, if a place is available, email confirmation of your booking will be addressed to the name on the booking details. We would like an emergency contact number for candidates but unfortunately the option to give this is not available at the time of booking, therefore candidates will be contacted for details prior to the training.
If you require any further information regarding this training please contact the Education IT support Team on 01635 519256.
SENCOs and senior staff with responsibility for overseeing special needs provision; and administrative staff who may be involved in maintaining SEN information