The system has now been running for a year, so we thought it would be a good time to offer a refresher, learn shortcuts and share knowledge on how to get the very best from the system.
Instead of a Network Meeting for Designated Teachers we have decided to run an ePEP Refresher workshop, led by Robin Douglas. We are running two sessions on the afternoon of Monday 15 July 2019, at Shaw House, Newbury: please chose one session only. 14.00 – 14.30 Refreshments & registration 14.30 – 15.30 Session 1 15.30 – 16.00 Refreshments & registration 16.00 – 17.00 Session 2 The session will take place in the IT Suite at Shaw House where we can access computer software so do not forget your password. There is no charge for this session. The training will cover:
- Explanation that it is a Secure web based solution, accessible only with login credentials provided by Welfare Call at the request of the Virtual School
- Explanation of who gets access, DT, SW, Virtual School
- What to do when you first login
- How to navigate the software, add information to a child’s PEP and sign off your section of the PEP
- The Quality Assurance process
- How to upload/download files/documents to a child’s record
- Information regarding messages/notification/reminders
- Customer Support Helpline number
- Frequently asked questions
To book a place, please e-mail Sue Shephard and state which session you would like to attend. Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Designated Teachers for Looked After Children.