We specialise in promoting learning, development, emotional well-being and positive outcomes for children, young people and their families
Our work includes the following:
- Consultation with teachers, parents/carers and other adults who work with children or young people.
- Psychological assessments, advice and interventions.
- Intervention support with children and young people, families and staff for mental health and emotional well-being issues.
- Professional development and training.
- Research and evaluation.
- Support for critical incidents in schools.